Friday, May 1, 2009

Untitled

Looking at my life from the outside
Somewhere in the past 28 years i miss my heart die
Even though we all come from the same place
We all different seems to be the case
Seems we lost touch as time came to pass
I'm there for you when you need me don't be afraid to ask
Don't run cause your scared to see me
I'm someone you can believe in, you'll see

Lost in life at times what can i do?
Need my true friends to help me pull through
You know I'd do the same thing if i could
Do whatever i gotta do to make you feel good
I don't act crazy no need to call the cops
Moved back to The Colony near my old block
The more i see things change,
The more things stay the same but get rearranged

Please forgive me for all my past sins
Make me the one to suffer not the kids
I'm staying home more now so I'm not around much
Just cause i'm not around doesn't mean I've lost touch
I haven't smiled in a while
Life in the pen don't wanna walk the green mile
My negativity has my living my life solo
I sit and stare out the window while the world moves in slow mo

Sometimes i wanna disappear into the ocean
But i can't so its back to another notion
I sit and wonder who i can trust in this world
I'm thankful for my son and my 2 girls
Maybe a life of solitude was meant to happen
Maybe better off writing poems and not try rappin

I know I've done a lot of wrong
And I'm so damn negative to go along
Something I'm trying to change in me
But it don't come that easily
Something i will one day achieve
Just gotta have patience with Mr. JG

No comments:

Post a Comment